An Arabic cookery workshop with aromatic spices full of flavour and secret ingredients
Experience the traditional and authentic taste of the Middle East.
Step into the cuisine of “Thousand and One night”.
- Baba ganoush (dip of roasted egg-plant)
- Fish cookies with coriander and lemon
- Cheeseballs rolled in fine green herbs
- Couscous with seven vegetables, jam of onions, and sundried tomatoes and feta
- Lamb in filo pastry with spinach
- Fried cauliflower with walnuts
- Home made bread with za’ater
- Gateau of tangerines and almonds
Do you like this menu? Please mail or phone us 020 6363607.