Cooking class Amsterdam Dutch Cuisine
One of the best things about being abroad is getting to know the local food. The Dutch cuisine is not famous, but in a modern jacket it has a lot to offer.
- Lollipop of Dutch sheep brie and crispy pear
- Dates filled with sauerkraut and crispy bacon
- Bonbon of haring, beet and fresh herbs
- Dutch veal roll, served with cranberry sauce
- Balls of mashed patatoes and almonds
- Fried black salsify, served with truffle sauce
- Tatin of endive with orange
- Icecream of speculaas (Dutch spiced biscuit)
- Thin cookies with almonds
- Coffee with cream truffle
Do you like this menu? Please mail or phone us at 020 6363607.